My youngest son, Jordan and a group of his friends have started emailing a daily Bible verse to each other and sharing thoughts on it. I am trying to become a better Christian and strengthen my Bible knowledge. If you are interested in joining this venture, please let me know and I will create a distribution list for us to use each day. Here is one for today
Matthew 7:13-14; "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and only a few find it."Because the road to heaven is "narrow" does not mean it is difficult to be a Christian. Because there is ONLY ONE way to heaven; living like Christ may not be always easy or very popular, but it is true and righteous! If you are somebody who wants to live eternally with God please message me so we can talk. Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great idea!!! Thank you for setting this up.
Ephesians 2:8; " for by grace have you been saved through faith; and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God
Ephesians 2:8 is printed on my computer, so that I may constantly see it and be reminded of the Gift I have been given. Thanks, Allen
Matthew 6:25-26; " be not anxious for your life, with what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor for your body. Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sew not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are you not of much more value than they?
Allen,
I love Matthew 6:25-26. I need to put that more into practice. I worry too much and do not put things in His hands where they belong.
Post a Comment