This is my first time blogging. I created this for a class that I am taking, but I am also keeping this for personal purposes as well. I will be evaluating some websites for my class and blogging about issues important to me.
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and professionally a teacher. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 27 years, mother for 21 years and a teacher for 20 years. My family is the absolute most important thing to me and teaching is the best profession in the world.
I will be on later. Looking forward to visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Great job!
It sounds like we have a lot in common. I too am a mother, wife and teacher, and I am also taking a class. I look forward to sharing experiences with you. What will be your first topic?
Hey looks great. Looking forward to your first website evaluation
Post a Comment